Monday, December 13, 2010

Mannish ware

I had to... Well, I chose to take my pics elsewhere because my parents were at the spot I usually take them and it's kinda embarrassing to be posing as the watch. So, let me introduce you to elsewhere. Where there is wonderful colored paint and a picture of a Taiwanese (?) man gathering ginger. ENJOI!

Oh, and I got a smudge 'snap happy' and took waay more pics that usual.

That's a lie. I didn't like my pictures at first so I kept redoing them and then I ended up with a lot of pics, deleted some, and are publishing the ones I liked. Wow. You soooo didn't need to know that. Sorry.








Blazer: Thrifted. Lace blouse: 2ndhand. White collar: church giveaway. Bow: DIY. Velvet skirt: DIY after thrifted. Cow belt: church giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment