Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crab chills

Once upon a time, I went to Joe's Crab Shack. It was the very first time I have been and, well, it was interesting. I, of course, didn't eat crab because I don't eat meat. So I asked for a dish minus the meat. The dish was, eh, okay, but the worst part was that I had to pay the full price for the majorly pricey dish. I DIDN'T eat the shrimp and sausage and whatever other meaty substance they left out so I feel like I SHOULDN'T have to pay that disgustingly overpriced cost. The other side of the experience was that the opposite side of my table was eating all this crunchy crab. I thought I would be okay with it that they were eating things they enjoyed, but it made me feel ew. The crunch of the breaking shell and the scraping out of the meat. It still puts a gross look on my face and sends chills down my spine. Honestly, I thought I could handle it. I don't mind people eating meat, it's what they like to do, but now I guess it's gross.





Vest: thrifted. Dress (resown a large shirt): thrifted. Skirt (resown a dress): thrifted. Scarf (just cut-up fabric): Sister's. Shoes: Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment