Monday, January 16, 2012

Scream

"Actions speak louder than words" I don't have a clue who made this up, but I do know it's very true. There is only a certain extent where one does what they are told to. The most powerful leadership is one where one leads by they actions and people who see this make their own choice to follow or not.

My fashion example of this is in school. I don't actually have documentation on this and maybe it will make a fun project, but as of now this is not statistically significant. I get dressed up for class. People on campus rarely see me in sweats unless we run together. The other students in the class wear sweats to class. I notice that after a few weeks of dressing up in class, the girls seem to get dressed up more. I love seeing people actually get ready for the day, so this makes me very happy. I like to tell myself that because I get dressed up for class that they start to get dressed for class. I don't know if I will every be able to make some sort of study about this. For now, I'd like to say that I get people to be beautiful for the day.







Sheer top: thrifted. Belt: friend's. Skirt: 2ndhand. Tights: Target. Pointed flats: Rave.

No comments:

Post a Comment