Sunday, February 12, 2012

Those fantastic 80's

The music video for "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" has got this cute 80's pop style and I used it to plan my outfit for the day. Threw on those leggings that I never wear to pair with some flats because everyone seems to wear kitten heels in the video, but I banned myself from heels for 3 more weeks so this is a pretty good substitution. I did the pictures in front of the window to hit the window scene seen in the second image under "I Wanna Dance With Somebody." Miss Houston also rocks a whole lot of black in all of her videos, so I slapped on my lil' black dress from New Years topping it with my mother's 20 year old coat and some old annoyingly round and chunky blobble beads.








I don't know if you can tell, but I did my eyeshadow inspired by Whitney Houston's 80's music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment